|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £1000 - £100000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Stress Engineer
Salary: Dependent Upon Experience
Key Skills: Stress, Structures, Fatigue, Damage, Tolerance, Aviation, Aerospace, Composite, Airworthiness, Static Analysis, MathCad, Strand7, Drawings, Reports, Requirements, Customer, Client, Finite Element Model, FEA
Stress Engineers at Junior & Senior level are required to join an Aerospace client to perform analysis of structural and strength aspects associated with aircraft structures, equipment, systems & components in relation to customer requirements & airworthiness regulations.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Stress Engineer?
- To provide Structural advice & analysis on Customer Requirements, Certification Requirements & project timescales & budget
- Perform to meet Technical Specifications & airworthiness regulations specified within scope of contracts
- Performance of task as necessary to show that structures comply with strength & structural requirements.
- Generation & checking Finite Element Models
- Writing of stress reports
- Provision of design & structural consultancy services to clients
What are we looking for in our next Stress Engineer?
- Holds a minimum HNC/HND Qualification
- Proficient in structural & stress analysis specifically relating to the analysis of modifications/repairs in the Aerospace sector
- Proficient in the use of analysis software MathCad or Strand7
- Possess a good knowledge of Civil & Structural Airworthiness Requirements
- Familiar with the analysis of metallic & composite structures & fatigue and damage tolerance analysis.
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Stress Engineering expertise, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!
ELIGIBILITY FOR OR CURRENT (SC) SECURITY CLERANCE IS REQUIRED TO START THIS OPPORTUNITY