|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £25000 - £33000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Job Title: Supplier Quality Engineer
Salary: £25,000 - £33,000 + Package
Key Skills: Supplier Quality Engineer, SQE, Client, Customer, Defence, Engineering, Manufacturing, Automotive, Electronic, Electrical, AS9100, SAP, APQP, PPAP, MSA, SPC, FMEA
An experienced Supplier Quality Engineer is required to play a key role in supporting long term supplier development and improvement activities, plus supporting programme build issues.
So, what will you be doing as a Supplier Quality Engineer?
- Direct internal & external stakeholder interaction, root cause analysis and corrective action planning.
- External Supplier engagement visits and development activities
What are we looking for in our next Supplier Quality Engineer?
- Have experience in a similar role within the Engineering or Defence Sector
- Have knowledge of AS9100 or ISO9100
- Have knowledge of Electrical/Electronics Manufacturing or Automotive/Defence sectors
- Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to initiate and maintain relationships with suppliers and customers
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the Supplier Quality Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Supplier Quality Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.