|Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire||Salary: £30 - £35 per hour|
|Sector: Life Sciences||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Kyle Carter|
Supply Chain Project Manager
£30-£35 per hour
Supply Chain Project Manager needed for a leading, worldwide healthcare company based in Maidenhead who are looking to employ an experienced Supply Chain Project Manager with an in-depth knowledge of multiple functions including R&D, Packaging Development and Procurement.
The successful Supply Chain Project Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great, reputable company but also because the chance of extension is highly likely and would add a great wealth of experience and understanding of Project Management and the OTC industry as a whole.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Supply Chain Project Manager will include:
- Project Definition.
- Project Planning.
- Assuring Operational readiness.
- Leading cross functional teams through each phase of the project(s).
- Co-ordinating all activities to ensure project(s) remains on track.
- Monitoring and managing risks and opportunities.
- Estimating, reporting and delivering agreed financials.
- Liaising, agreeing, involving and communicating all aspects of the project with senior management.
What you need to be the successful Supply Chain Project Manager:
In order to be the successful Supply Chain Project Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Bachelors in Physical Sciences, Engineering, Business & Marketing, or appropriate related field.
- 2+ years experience in related field.
- 2+ years experience managing cross-functional expertise (R&D, Franchise Marketing, Packaging development, Procurement). Product knowledge is a must have.
- 5 years of Project Management experience.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Supply Chain Project Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.