|Location: Cambridgeshire, England||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Systems Design Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
Key Skills: Design, Electronics, Lifecycle Development, DOORS, Hardware Design, Test, Testing, DO160, DO254, Automotive, Circuit Design, Analogue, Digital, Manufacturing, Aerospace, PCB, EMC
Systems Design Engineer is required to join my client in playing a key role in the design of electronics control units for a variety of projects throughout the full lifecycle.
Working from site, my client is looking to onboard an experienced Systems Design Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the full development lifecycle from scratch! If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as the Systems Design Engineer?
- To support both project & statutory requirements improving systems design function
- To support bids & projects
- To resolve technical problems with assigned products
- Maintain & build internal & external relationships
- Carrying out of engineering activities in accordance to set procedures
What are we looking for in our next Systems Design Engineer?
- Educated to Diploma/Degree in a STEM discipline
- Experience with circuit design analysis & test techniques for analogue and digital circuitry
- Familiar with manufacturing techniques in Aerospace electronics
- Exposure/use of requirements capture DOORS
- Full lifecycle development experience
- Familiar with standards, DO160 & DO254, 178
- Familiar with PCB Design & EMC techniques
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional expertise in electronics design, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!
ELIGIBILTY TO GAIN SC CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED TO START THIS OPPORTUNITY