|Location: Portsmouth||Salary: £41000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Hannah Baker||Job Published: 10 days ago|
Portsmouth, Weymouth and Barrow
System Engineers needed for a well-known defence organisation based in a number of locations who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Systems Engineer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of the system engineering lifecycle
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree - i.e. (or equivalent experience) in relevant STEM subject (Engineering/ Physics/ Maths/ Science) etc and have a keen interest in system Engineering. If you have working knowledge of DOORS that would be a plus!
- Salary: £41,000 - £50,000 per annum
- 25 day's holidays
- Relocation package
- Flexible working
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Systems Engineer will include:
- Supporting your team to ensure that the technical requirements of the combat systems and products are correctly identified, documented and managed, so we can demonstrate that our work meets its contractual, safety and environmental obligations
- Ensuring that design proving evidence is comprehensive and has been endorsed by the appropriate level of authority to support technical and business milestones.
- Supporting the definition and associated acceptance criteria of your project through design, build, integration, installation and commissioning activities.
What experience you need to be the successful Systems Engineer:
- Degree level qualification (or equivalent experience) in relevant STEM subject (Engineering/ Physics/ Maths/ Science)
- Understanding of the system engineering lifecycle and be able to apply good systems engineering practices to your work.
- Recognition of the need to apply relevant engineering standards, including safety and environmental regulations
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.