|Location: Loudwater, Buckinghamshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Megan Cottrell|
Systems Engineer needed for an exciting opportunity on behalf of my client, a leading Electronics Engineering company who provides electronic products for the military in Loudwater. The candidate must be eligible for Security Clearance (hold a British passport only).
Purpose of the Systems Engineer:
To conduct the System Engineering activities throughout the complete lifecycle of all projects attaned by the company.
Some of the main duties the Systems Engineer will include:
- Effective management and execution of project Work Packages.
- Understanding and reviewing requirements documentation
- Conducting System Engineering using the outputs of the various engineering teams
- Defining the system's sub-systems and their requirements including hardware and software
- Developing and continually refining the system acceptance strategy, and verification method for each system requirement. This includes writing the Acceptance Management Plan and Test Specifications.
- Ensuring the specification, design and acceptance are fully traceable
- Ensuring compliance of the design to the technical requirements and project constraints (e.g. cost)
- Deriving, defining and documenting:
- System Acceptance Test Specifications,
- System Functional Test/Factory Acceptance Test Procedures
What you need to be the successful Systems Engineer:
- HNC/HND or equivalent in a relevant subject (Engineering or Computer Science)
- Knowledge of Systems Engineering best practices and common pitfalls.
- Knowledge of Systems Engineering methodologies, processes and tools
- Appreciation of electrical, electronic and mechanical engineering.
- Knowledge of the Systems Engineering lifecycles.
- Awareness of safety issues.
- Experience of Systems Engineering in the defence industry or other relevant environment.
- Experience of the use of Systems Engineering tools.
- Experience of the whole Systems lifecycle.
- Experience of conducting engineering activities in accordance with structured business processes.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Engineer to progress their career within the defence industry.
You do not want to miss out so please apply asap as this vacancy will be filled quickly!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.