|Location: Bedford, Bedfordshire||Salary: £30000 - £70000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jack Pleon|
My Client is looking for a Systems Engineer to join them at their Bedfordshire site. As the company looks to grow its UK business over the next five years, it sees new opportunities to partner with the UK government to meet the country's global defence and security needs.
Week 1 Mon - Thur 8.30am - 5.30pm. Fri 8.30am - 4.00pm
Week 2 Mon - Thur 8.30am - 5.30pm. Fri Day off
Lunch break 30 mins each day
My client has become known as a leading UK defence engineering company, delivering on a broad range of contracts for the MoD, prime contractors across the wider UK market and international defence ministries.
Specific Job Description
The role is for an enthusiastic, motivated and professional mid-career System Engineer who is interested in involvement in the development of any and all aspects of complex systems across the whole systems engineering lifecycle.
Key areas of work will include requirements analysis, system design, supplier technical liaison, preparation and presentation of supplier acceptance evidence, integration and test of system components, fault analysis, change proposal generation and assistance in the development of qualification tests and evidence.
Initial and future roles could be within any business unit on site and any product be it an Armoured Fighting Vehicle, a Battlefield Management System, a Research and Development project or a space mission system to name some possibilities.
- Whole lifecycle systems engineering on complex systems
- Use of DOORS for requirements management
- Management of supplier sub-system evidence
- Change proposal assessment and embodiment
- Development of Verification & Acceptance (V&A) statements
- Excellent Technical Author
- Experience in the Verification and Validation lifecycle
- Root cause analysis and reporting as part of a DRACAS process
- Experience of Integration and Test activities
- Development of Systems for Defence applications.
- Development of Cost Estimations for technical work.
- Experience of Distributed Architectures.
- Experience of MilCAN / Ethernet / Serial bus.
- Experience of SysML / UML
- Experience of Data Analysis
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE REQUIRED TO HOLD SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC)
Click apply now to be considered!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.