|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £48000 - £65000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlie Ringer|
Systems Engineer (Radar) Needed - Bedfordshire - Permanent Position - up to £65,000 per annum Per Annum
Currently I am recruiting for a highly skilled Systems Engineer who has extensive experience within Radar for one of the most successful defence companies in the world based in Bedfordshire. This is a Fantastic and rare opportunity for the successful candidate to take the next step of their career as a Systems Engineer. My client is globally recognised for their Innovative and specialist products and teams.
Benefits for the successful Systems Engineer:
- Up to £65,000 per annum based on experience
- 24 day's holiday
- Flexible start/finish times
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle scheme
- Life assurance
The successful Systems Engineer will hold the following skills and experience:
- Work with potential Radar suppliers to understand the benefits, performance and growth paths for their products
- Understand the impact of the radar system(s) on overall system behaviour and performance
- Technically review and challenge radar suppliers on their products, reports and observed performance.
- Understand nuances of radar limitations and behaviours at system level.
- Undertake technical trade studies on radar options.
- Derive, Develop and manage an appropriate set of sub-system requirements and ICD for a Radar system.
Desired Skills for the successful Systems Engineer candidate:
- Ground Based Air Defence Systems
- Battlefield Management C4i Systems
- Radar Integration
- Kill Chain Analysis
- Airspace Management
Please not that to be considered for this position you will need to be eligible for Security Clearance
This is a highly popular role so if you are interested please apply today