|Location: Horsham||Salary: Up to £40000 per annum + Other Benefits|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jordan Tozer||Job Published: 25 days ago|
£40,000 per annum
- Heading the specification, architectural design, and verification and validation of projects, including Safety Cases
- Applying practical skills in design techniques for defence and commercial applications, understanding key process tools and technologies.
- Producing block diagrams, detailed design drawings and supporting calculations
- Practical evaluation of new and emerging technologies
- Working closely with the wider engineering team to manage design changes and solve problems on complex systems.
- Assist with the development of the Safety Case for Systems.
- Work with customers to assist integration, commissioning and problem resolution activities
- International and Domestic travel will be required
The Successful Applicant
- A strong academic background with a degree in a relevant engineering discipline is required
- Proven technical knowledge of the systems engineering life cycle, including requirements management, system design process (including system and sub-system specification) and product validation and verification.
- Previous experience of Naval or Military Systems is desired
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Excellent Relationship Management
- Complex problem solving with the ability to produce clear and concise technical documentation and evidence system-level thinking
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Visio, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A working knowledge of IP networks would be beneficial
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.