|Location: Helensburgh, Argyll & Bute||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jack Pleon|
Systems Engineer - (Lead) + Instructor
Systems Engineer required to join a globally established defence / engineering company in the Faslane area.
As the successful Systems Engineer you will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- 9 day working fortnight (Every other Friday off)
- Long list of company benefits
Responsibilities for the Systems Engineer:
The Systems Engineer will be the Engineering Compliance Associate Manager's technical lead for the Trident Re-entry System.
- Provide engineering support for the Re-Entry system.
- Deliver Re-entry training courses at basic and advanced level as directed.
- Assist the Engineering Compliance team in the delivery of other courses within the bounds of personal competence.
- Produce course reports for Re-entry course delivery, write technical reports as required.
- Update training material following course delivery, feedback, and changes to source documentation.
- Assist in developing, maintaining, updating training material when assigned, ensuring content is technically accurate and up to date.
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders on technical and training issues as required.
- Attend required facility training as assigned and as required.
- Responsible for maintaining a working knowledge and understanding of approved Trident documentation, mandatory health and safety legislation, acceptance standards and directives to ensure compliance with Trident Programme and Company requirements.
Requirements (Skill set) for the Systems Engineer include:
- Experience of Trident SWS Subsystems Experience of training delivery Qualified to HNC level in an engineering related discipline or equivalent experience/combined education.
- Possess clear and concise oral and written communication skills.
- Be IT literate to an appropriate standard in PC based systems with Proficient experience of Microsoft Office software suite.
- Excellent organisational and workload management skills.
- Strong communication, verbal and presentation skills.
- Experience in a customer facing environment.
- Have evidence of ability and willingness to adapt within a dynamic environment Ability to work to deadlines
Desirable skills for the Systems Engineer:
- Knowledge of the PSA and how it impacts UK training documentation
- Experience in training environments and SWS equipment
- Capable of building and maintaining customer relationships and debating technical issues with both Customer and Accreditor
The Systems Engineer will need to be eligible for DV clearance (Security clearance)
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.