|Location: Christchurch||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jack Pleon|
Technical Records Clerk
Full time Permanent
The role of the Technical Records Clerk is to ensure that the aircraft continuing airworthiness records are correctly maintained and that all aircraft usage, maintenance, modification and repair information is recorded in the aircraft Technical Records.
What experience you need to be the successful Technical Records Clerk:
Aviation Regulatory Responsibility
- Applicable Aviation Regulation Regulators, but not limited to:
- UK CAA
- UK MAA
- Aruban DCA
- Netherlands CAA (ILT)
Responsible for ensuring:
- That all entries made in the aircraft continuing airworthiness records are clear and accurate.
- That the records are updated in a timely manner.
- They use their knowledge and experience to provide technical and AMIS support to the rest of the team when required.
- They assist the Maintenance Programming and Technical Records Lead in managing an efficient customer focused department, providing direction and motivation of team members, to consistently deliver excellent service.
- Updating of aircraft & engine log books with aircraft & engine hours and cycles.
- Audit all inspection work packages for correct certification of completion and record their completion in the relevant aircraft & engine Log Books quoting the work package number & there approval reference.
- Audit all Log Book Entries & NRI's raised on AMIS & ensure that any suspense records are actioned daily.
- Regular updating of the Engine Cycle Monitoring spreadsheets & Turbomeca engine report.
- Update the CAP395 Modification Record Books as & when required post compliance with AD's, SB's, Mods & Technical Bulletins, etc.
- Updating of aircraft hoists spreadsheet.
- Filing & archiving of all Tech Records documentation
- Control and updating of all component Log Cards in Technical Records for removal, installations, movements between aircraft and embodiment of modifications, maintenance bulletins, etc.
- Carrying out AMIS builds for rotables as required ensuring that the component history data is accurately reflected in AMIS.
- Updating of DARTs (repair Order Tracker) to confirm scope of work & log card requirement.
- Adherence to Company policies and procedures.
Ensuring that a robust First and Second Line of Defence Compliance (Quality) monitoring system is maintained at all times for all Technical Records activities.
Quality, Security and Health, Safety & Environmental Responsibility & Ownership
Applicable International Standards, but not limited to:
- ISO 9001 - Quality (Business) Management System
- ISO 14001 - Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001 - Occupational Health Management System
- ISO 27001 - Information Security Management System
- Operational performance - Efficient, effective and on-time delivery of the Technical Records function.
- Efficient and effective Internal & External Customer management and engagement.
- Ad Hoc / Out-of-Hours work during urgent / unforeseen business requirements.
- Domestic travel.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be requested that falls within the scope and/or capability of the incumbent.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable knowledge of Rotary or Fixed Wing Technical Records principles and practices - Minimum of 2 years' proven experience - Required
- Demonstrable use and knowledge of Technical Records related Software Applications - Required
- Theoretical and practical application level knowledge of EASA / UK CAA / UK MAA Regulations (Part M, Part 145, Part 21) - Advantageous
- 5 GCSE (O Levels) Grade C or above, or BTEC equivalent or aviation apprenticeship - Required
- Able to hold an SC-Level security clearance - Advantageous
Personal Skills and attributes:
- Demonstrates good administration and analytical skills, ability to collect, organise, synthesise, and analyse data; summarise findings, develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources internally, or with clients, customers and/or suppliers.
- Adapts communication style to meet the needs of the individual situation and provides clear and concise verbal and written information to people.
- Highly self-motivated, assertive, resilient with the ability to hold their own.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to achieve tight deadlines in challenging environments.
- Excellent use MS Office Software and other Company Software as required.
Please note that eligibility for UK security clearance up to SC level is required for the Technical Records Clerk position.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.