|Location: Pulborough, West Sussex, England||Salary: £19500 - £23000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jordan Tozer||Job Published: 15 days ago|
Must have basic computer skills - Email, Data Entry, Etc...
39.5 hours per week Monday to Thursday
Looking for someone to start ASAP
Warehouse Operative needed for a Bespoke Manufacturer based in Pulborough who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Warehouse Operative that takes pride in their work undertaking tasks.
- Salary: £19,500 - £23,000 DOE
- Overtime available
- Lots of training and development available - Both formal and on-the-job training
- Receiving, & processing incoming deliveries.
- Quality Inspection of goods received.
- Logging and processing non conforming products.
- Picking, packaging and arranging shipments for dispatch.
- Obtaining transport quotes for the sales & operations team.
- Cycle counting and stock record keeping maintenance on a regular basis.
- Maintaining high levels of housekeeping within the Stores and Production area.
- Monitoring stock levels and reordering packaging materials.
- Tracking shipments and uploading proof of deliveries (POD's) onto the database.
- Administrative work - Scanning, filing etc
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Warehouse Operative! If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.