|Location: Redhill, Surrey||Salary: £22000 - £255000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Crawley-Moore|
Business Development Executive | Travel Sector | Permanent | £22,000 - £25,000 | Redhill
My client, a travel company based in Redhill, is recruiting a business development executive on a permanent basis and will be paying up to £25,000 per annum.
This role will take responsibility to actively secure new customers for the company from the industry sectors identified in the strategy.
This will include researching potential markets and identifying leads to converting them in to prospective clients, developing enquiries from new prospects, building prospective customer relationships to help grow accounts and ensure customer retention levels are maintained and exceeded
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Identify and approach potential charter customers via telephone and electronic marketing in line with the Charter Division's growth plans and strategies.
- Responsible for business development activities to grow charter clients both domestically and internationally.
- Work alongside Charter brokers to collectively build customer relationships, generate enquiries and close business.
- Maintain customer service processes to ensure that all flights meet the client's expectation.
- Updating our bespoke Customer Relationship Management database by contacting companies and updating contacts and accounts in the system to ensure our e-marketing reaches the right people.
Ideal Candidates will display:
- Desire to develop a career in business development and sales
- Customer focused with first rate people skills with the ability to interact at all levels
- Professional telephone manner and corporate approach to sales is essential
- One to two years sales or BD experience gained ideally in a B2B environment
- Tenacious approach to winning business and target attainment
- Able to prioritise work, while having a flexible approach within a team environment
- Attention to detail, precise and accurate data entry and strong brand advocate
- Ability to work as part of a team and also as an individual where needed
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of a fast-paced and growing sales team. This role will seek to develop skill set and add valuable experience.
Please get in touch for more information.