|Salary: £23 - £25 per hour + INSIDE IR35
|Contact: Jack Pleon
Goods Inwards Inspector
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Goods Inwards Inspector will include:
- The role of the Goods Inwards Inspector is to ensure that goods received from suppliers meet the criteria of the purchase order and are compliant in all respects.
- Verify and accept procured product in line with contractual conditions.
- Practiced in reading and understanding assembly drawings with due regards to dimensional tolerances and machined.
- Examining the finish of all parts to detect faulty finishing or painting, deterioration of surfaces etc. Undertaking first off inspections.
- Produce relevant inspection/quality control documentation.
- Check and complete all paperwork associated with the delivered article.
- Ensure inspections times are met.
- Control defect items via segregation from good product. Raise and maintain relevant defect reports.
- Maintain product verification approval process via regular audits. Inspection of PCB
- Ensure compliance with all associated procedures applicable to the manufacturing process.
- Maintain to the highest level, workmanship standards and product quality.
- Contribute to the maintenance of an orderly and safe working environment.
What experience you need to be the successful Goods Inwards Inspector:
- The successful candidate should be a team player who is able to demonstrate customer focus. They should be adaptable to any work-related processes and working practices.
- Formal technical engineering/craft apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21 or HNC. Formal further education certificate to HNC or equivalent certificate.
- SAP literate is desirable.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Goods Inwards Inspector to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
If you are interested in applying for this Goods Inwards Inspector position you must eligible for UK security clearance up to SC level.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.