|Location: London||Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum + package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
M&E Project Surveyor (PQS)
up to £60,000 + package
An opportunity has arisen for an M&E Project Surveyor to join one of the countries leading cost & project management consultancies on a large, new build hotel project in Central London.
The M&E Project Surveyor will be joining a well regarded business that promises exposure to a variety of exciting, technically challenging projects, no limits on career progression and access to a structured training & development programme that begins on your first day.
The M&E Project Surveyor will be joining an experienced team and working closely with the client, stakeholders, main contractors, suppliers and subcontractors and managing the projects costs over the 4 year programme. As the M&E Project Surveyor, some of your main duties will include:
- Managing costs on both mechanical and electrical installations on the project
- Supporting the Senior QS with day to day commercial management
- Assisting with the development of others on the team
- Attending site progress meetings
In return, the successful M&E Project Surveyor can expect:
- A competitive starting salary of up to £60,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Payment of professional fees
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
Candidates considering this role will need to have:
- At least 5 years experience within a PQS environment
- At least 3 years working on M&E packages
- Excellent communication skills
- A driven attitude and a keen learner
To find out more about this exciting opportunity and to register your interest, call Matt Clegg @ Gold Group.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.