|Location: Cambridge||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + Other Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jordan Tozer|
Mechanical Design Engineer
Based in Cambridge
£40,000 to £45,000 DOE
Reason for the position - Growth
Mechanical Design Engineer needed for a growing manufacturing company based in Cambridge who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Mechanical Design Engineer that takes pride in their work undertaking tasks.
The successful candidate would have relevant experience as a Mechanical Design Engineer with a Bachelors or higher degree in Mechanical Engineering or related subject.
- Understanding design requirements and establishing product specifications
- Designing mechanical parts in 3D CAD
- Building and testing prototypes
- Obtaining type approval for domestic and international markets
- Coordinating product launch internally and externally
- Supporting early installations of new products
- Maintaining and improving existing products
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving for existing products
- Customising existing products for new markets
- Updating drawings, specifications and BOMs
- Revising certification requirements
- Collaboration with overseas manufacturing partners
- Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 DOE + other benefits
- Fantastic business to work for who are continuing to grow
- Experience in mechanical engineering design
- Bachelors or higher degree in Mechanical Engineering or related subject.
- Minimum of 5 years design experience, preferably in sheet metal fabrication, extrusion and high volume manufacturing.
- Experience in CAD modelling, preferably ProE/Creo.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.