|Location: Warrington, Cheshire||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent Flexible Benefits and Pension|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ian Cowx|
Process Safety Engineer
Process Safety Engineer required to join a successful Process and Fire Safety Team in Warington, in this role you will work closely with a range of clients to develop innovative solutions using your Process Safety knowledge. Experience of COMAH Safety Reports, HAZID / HAZOP Studies and QRA would be a perfect background to succeed in this role.
Benefits and package offered
Salary of £50,000 - £60,000
24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Other flexible benefits available tailored to your preferences.
Excellent Career Development opportunities in a highly regarded Safety and Risk Consultancy.
Main responsibilities of this Process Safety Engineer role:
- Lead the delivery of technical risk & safety projects in a variety of high risk industries.
- Lead the delivery of COMAH Safety Reports and conduct formal safety assessments such as quantitative risk assessments and occupied building risk assessments.
- Support the development of Process Safety Management Systems.
- Facilitate hazard study workshops including: HAZOP/HAZID/ALARP/LOPA/FMEA.
- Perform consequence and risk modelling.
- Providing overall technical expertise within the Risk & Safety team.
- Developing strong relationships with clients.
- Provide guidance and mentoring for more junior team members of the Safety and Risk Team.
- Business and service delivery development.
- Proven Process Safety Engineer experience
- A degree in Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Chartered status or inteerst in working towards Chartership (this will be supported)
- A sound working knowledge of HAZID, HAZOP and QRA
- A technical background with experience of Risk and Process Safety Management in safety critical industries
- Knowledge of UK Safety regulations
- Broad technical knowledge across all aspects of nuclear plant and equipment
- Excellent customer centric manner, with strong interpersonal skills
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This is a great opportunity for a Process Safety Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested in this opportunity please apply today.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.