|Location: Chelmsford, Essex, England||Salary: Up to £60000 per annum + Other Benefits|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jordan Tozer||Job Published: 10 days ago|
Permanent Night Shift - 10pm - 6am - Monday to Friday
Production Manager needed for an Precision Engineering Company based in Chelmsford who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Production Manager that takes pride in their work undertaking tasks.
- Salary: £60,000
- Stock Options
- 30 days holiday
- Private Healthcare (includes dental, personal health fund, travel insurance, subsidised gym, mental health care, counselling)
- Monthly Lunch
- Stocked Kitchen
- Air conditioned factory floor
- Team Socials
Some of the main duties of the Production Manager will include:
- Lead, coach and mentor your shift and problem solve to resolve any issues that cause deviation from the production schedule.
- Assist with the management and planning of production / workload in accordance with business priorities.
- Manage day by day shift KPI performance to ensure the shift meets the set KPI targets and be familiar with reporting performance metrics on a weekly basis.
- Ensure manufacturing best practices are followed to allow efficient completion of all scheduled activities.
- Continuous improvement of production manufacturing processes to achieve world class safety, quality, delivery & cost objectives.
- Identify skills gaps and implement effective training programs for Production Engineers and Machine Operators.
What experience you need to be the Successful Production Manager:
- You have proven experience of leading/supervising, training and performance management of a team within a CNC machining environment.
- You can demonstrate how constructive feedback and recognition is delivered to a team and individuals.
- You can demonstrate how you've unblocked team blockers to success, and motivated them through intense and lighter periods of work.
- You have a solid understanding of technical engineering blueprints / drawings
- You have sound knowledge of CNC programming techniques, product fixturing and production tooling.
- You have excellent planning and organisational skills with a continuous improvement mind-set with a focus to build quality into the production processes and reduce waste.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Production Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.