|Location: North Yorkshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Engineering, Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ashleigh Hicks|
Project Manager - North Region
Salary: Competitive & Dependant on experience - Company Vehicle, Laptop, Phone, Pension, Holiday, Expenses etc.
About the business:
We have a great opportunity for a Project Manager to join a futuristic EV business, which is looking to expand dramatically within the next year.
The business is a forward-thinking company where their aim is to make simple and reliable chargers for electric vehicles.
The successful Project Manager will be joining at an exciting time for an exciting business that is making a difference.
Project Manager role entails:
For this role, the ideal Project Manager will be happy to travel around the Northern region to numerous sites working on over 200+ projects.
The Projects are mainly 80% Domestic and 20% Commercial (Working with some huge client and brand names).
You'll be required to carry out the following:
- Overall responsibility for the Northern project delivery including but not limited to cost and control
- Management of teams and multiple projects from development through to installation and commissioning.
- Liaison with clients, carrying out meetings and even visits.
- Estimating with regards to budgets and post contract admin
- Cost plan and programme management
- Prioritisation of workload
- Ensure quality standards at all times
- Management of 4-5 different sites
The successful Project Manager will have the following:
- Electrical knowledge and background - predominantly in highways
- Project Management experience
- Negotiation background
- Forward thinking driven leader
- Strong ability to manage and deliver projects and people
- Effectively plan and organise
- Build and expand on relationships - old and new
- Good decision-making skills
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.