|Location: Guildford, Surrey||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Sector: Construction, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Noddings|
Mechanical Project Manager
Project Manager needed for a construction organisation based in Guildford who are looking to employ an experienced Mechanical Project Manager with a building services and healthcare background.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Project Manager will include:
- Lead the M&E engineering team alongside the Electrical Project Manager.
- Oversee the project from design stage to commissioning handover.
- Writing and reviewing RAMS and all related documentation.
- Planning, Procurement, Tendering, Scoping and Cost Calculations.
- Although the role will be office based, site work will be involved.
- Run review meetings.
- Ensuring compliance and safety is enforced and adhered to at all times.
- Ensuring the project runs on time and within budget wherever possible.
What you need to be the successful Project Manager:
In order to be the successful Project Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Minimum 5 years project management experience.
- Mechanical Engineering degree (or similar).
- Previous experience working as a Mechanical Project Manager
- A history of seeing projects through from start to finish.
- Building Services background.
- Healthcare Background.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Project Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!