|Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlie Ringer|
Project Manager needed - Permanent Position - Based in High Wycombe
Currently I'm recruiting for a Project Manager to join my client who are a Market leading Defence company based in the High Wycombe.
As a Project Manager your main responsibility will be to assume total responsibility for the management and delivery of assigned projects with full accountability for project performance
Key responsibilities for the successful Project Manager:
- Bid Management - lead and co-ordinate bids from concept to contract award, working through the direction of business development
- Define, communicate, execute & monitor the project and prioritise specific to individual contracts and projects
- Develop, execute and maintain project plans and statements of work Develop and lead project teams; providing leadership, direction and control, through effective work package management
- Build strong customer relationship. Provide primary focus for customer, communication and liaison, keeping customers informed of work progress, issues and resolution plans
- Manage, report status and performance of the assigned project in line with UECSS management reporting cycle.
Additional requirements for the successful Project Manager:
- Degree level in relevant management discipline or engineering with at least 5 years management experience
- Responsibility for assigned teams. Will need to be motivated to work independently as tasks demand. Able to lead and motivate a team up to 6-12 people (approx.) within a project matrix structure.
- Thorough understanding of Project/Programme Management principles
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). SharePoint, MS Project Professional, IFS
- Flexibility and willingness to travel within the UK and overseas (<10%)
- Eligible for SC Security Clearance