|Location: Ealing, London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Zak Mendoza||Job Published: 5 days ago|
Quality Technician needed for a multinational Defence organisation based in West London who are looking to employ an experienced Quality Technician with an in-depth knowledge of auditing production processes, implementing project/product quality, and the carrying out goods inward, in process, final and first article inspections.
The successful Quality Technician will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Flexible working hours
- Early finish on Friday
- Health care
- Dental care
- Matched 5% pension
- Subsidised gym & canteen
- & many more!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Quality Technician will include:
- Implement project/product quality plans thereby ensuring that customer flow down conditions and relevant quality conditions are met.
- Carry out goods inward, in process, final and first article inspections to verify that defined process is consistently producing product that meets all applicable specification.
- Audit production processes in order to provide confidence that relevant manufacturing and quality plans have been implemented and results are delivered as planned.
- Provide support to process owners and their teams in non-conformance reporting, root cause analysis, corrective and preventive actions such that continual improvement is assured and repeat defects do not occur.
- Implement and improve the quality processes within the company to ensure that the quality of the company's products and services meets the needs of our customers and that quality procedures employed are cost effective and efficient.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance.
- Promote a quality-focused culture within the business.
- Any other duties as and when required.
- Manage security of information as defined in the Security manual.
What you need to be the successful Quality Technician:
In order to be the successful Quality Technician and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
The successful candidate will; possess a full UK driving license and be able to travel within the UK when required by project demands; have the ability to obtain and maintain SC level Security clearance.
Be able to correctly analyze and interpret drawings, schematics, data sheets, wiring diagrams, and specifications.
- BTEC Level 3, ONC or equivalent qualified, ideally in a business field or may have equivalent verifiable experience.
- Manufacturing/Production experience desirable.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office package.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Technician to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!