|Location: Bristol, Bristol, England||Salary: £1 - £2 per day + TBC ON APPLICATION|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jack Pleon|
What the role entails:
My client have been tasked by UK MOD to provide support to the Defence Export and Sales Agency (DESA) M55 Project for the sale of former HMS QUORN to the Lithuanian Navy (LTU-N).
The successful candidate acting as Requirements/Acceptance Manager, together with a the Naval Architect, provide broad Maritime and Integrated Test, Evaluation and Acceptance (ITEA) SQEP to plan and execute the ITEA activity required for the M55 Project to achieve acceptance. This will ensure that the Client, the LTU-N, get the product they expect and that they accept the product that is presented to them.
The MOD team have now requested further in-depth SQEP support from a Naval Command and Control (C2) Specialist with experience in the Maritime Domain, preferably with MCM experience, to assist with assessing bidder ITN responses for C2 aspects.
Experience to include:
- Assessment of Bidder technical responses to the Authority's ITN, in order to inform negotiations and bidder feedback.
- Specific assessment of the proposed C2 solution provided by the bidders, in order to inform negotiations and bidder feedback.
- Consolidation of proposed C2 solution assessments, and ITN Submission Assessments resulting in support to the update, and re-issuing, of the ITN pack prior to the second round of negotiations. This shall include recommendations for changes.
- Assessment of Bidder final technical responses to the Authority's re-issued ITN, in order to inform selection of Contractor and bidder feedback.
- Assessment of the second round of returned bidder ITN submissions, resulting in the prioritisation of the bidder responses.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Requirements Manager to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please note that eligibility for UK security clearance up to SC level is required for the Requirements Manager position.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.