|Location: Birmingham||Salary: £30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Construction, Highways & Highways Electricals, Engineering, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Beth Currid||Job Published: 30 days ago|
Senior Pavement Technician
£30,000 - £36,000
Senior Pavement Technician needed to join a global center for innovation in transport and mobility, who provide leading research, technology and solutions within intelligent transport systems & traffic operations, based out of their site in Birmingham. As a Senior Pavement Technician, you will be supervising specialist highway and pavement site surveys and sampling.
The role will primarily be based out of the Birmingham depot to support the Midlands region, but the Senior Pavement Technician will require some occasional travel, and happy to work away from home.
- 25 days annual leave plus the option to buy and sell days
- Pension Scheme
- Comapny Vehicle
- Life Assurance
- Flexible Working
- Healthcare Scheme
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Pavement Technician will include:
- You will be supervising specialist highway and pavement site surveys and sampling.
- Ensure work is completed to deliver quality data to clients alongside the safety of your team.
- Data collection using the following devices: Deflectograph, GPR, Coring / Diamond drilling, Soil sampling using Window Sampler, Utilities Surveys - PAS128 etc.
- Preparing risk assessments and method statements.
- Road closures and different types of traffic management.
- Pavement sampling by coring.
What experience you need to be the successful Senior Pavement Technician:
- Pavement related knowledge.
- SMSTS qualification.
- CSCS card.
- NRSWA supervisors' qualification.
- Health and Safety.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Pavement Technician to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.