|Salary: £70000 - £85000 per annum + + car allowance + bonus + package
|Sector: Engineering, Planning and Project Controls
|Contact: Matt Lilburn
|Job Published: 21 days ago
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Risk Manager to join an award winning construction consultancy. They will join a growing PMO team who are supporting clients in the delivery of major construction programmes across the UK.
The Senior Risk Manager will join a new team who are providing project management services to a key client on the delivery of a major, multi billion-pound construction programme. The Senior Risk Manager split their working week between remote working and their client's offices in Reading a couple of days per week.
The Senior Risk Manager will have proven construction industry knowledge and an in depth understanding of risk, as well as a broader appreciation of project controls. They must be a forward thinking individual with experience of working with multidisciplinary teams and strong decision making capabilities and have highly developed communication and client management skills.
This is a hands-on role and, although support will be available, the successful candidate is required to be self-motivated and to achieve deliverables and objectives with minimal supervision. To be considered for this opportunity the Senior Risk Manager will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience.
- Possession or aspiration towards obtaining relevant professional certifications such as the APM Risk Certificate or IRM Certificate.
- Demonstrated background in managing complex construction/engineering projects.
- Proven track record of navigating multiple senior stakeholders with conflicting interests.
- Proficiency in translating intricate data and information into concise and compelling messages and reports.
- Hands-on experience in utilizing Quantitative Risk Analysis (QRA) techniques and tools.
- Expertise in crafting and executing risk management plans within project frameworks.
- Familiarity with Enterprise Risk Management tools.
- Consistent ability to deliver high-quality work within demanding timelines.
- Strong organizational, planning, and proactive time management capabilities.
- Starting salary of up to £85,000 per annum
- Annual car allowance £7,000
- Annual bonus scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Plus other great benefits
If you are looking for a new career challenge and you are interested in the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 65956.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.