|Location: West Sussex, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Nick Walmisley|
If you are an experienced C++ Developer with experience in Visual Studio, you may well be suitable to a position I am working on. I am working with a forward-thinking business on recruiting C++ Developers to join their growing team.
About the Role | Who are we looking for?
- The successful candidate will work on the development of our cutting-edge bespoke software platform to design and implement new features.
- Provide leadership on assigned projects to ensure engineering and technical execution through established company procedures.
- The candidate should have a passion for solving problems and engineering solutions. They should also have a keen eye for detail.
- Become an expert in the use of the product and should have, or be able to rapidly develop, a deep technical understanding of the product, and of our industry.
- Provide support to our System and Support, Production, and Product Management teams to ensure the needs of the business are met.
- Provide technical support to customers in both the UK and abroad, to include system installation and integration and assisting Sales and Marketing teams with new business development projects and general market outreach.
- You will be a creative, proactive and forward-thinking experienced person. You should quickly integrate into the team and develop ideas for projects that will enhance our product portfolio.
- Proposing improvements based on your own experience and customer feedback is a natural part of this role also and is something we encourage as a business.
- Have lead development tasks (technically or operationally) and delivering to deadlines
- C++ Object Oriented Design
- Microsoft Windows™ Software Application Development in Visual Studio
- Sockets, Multi-threading
- Excellent written, verbal and digital communication skills. You know how to present information in a clear and concise manner that is easily digestible.
- Software version control systems - such as Subversion/GIT
- Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, or equivalent Degree Course
- GUI Design
- Experience of interfacing with customers or end users.
- Network programming and configuration
- Up to speed with latest C++ 14 standards
- MFC and/or JUCE UI Library experience
- Cross platform development
- Knowledge of Display systems
- Photoshop / video editing / 3DMax / Cinema4D / Blender * Hardware interfacing / API usage
- Audio Visual systems and hardware
- Front & Back End Web (Java, NodeJS, PHP, HTML5, CSS)
This opportunity is ideal for someone looking to join the world of future tech, to not only grow your own career but be part of some of the best technology around.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.