|Contact: Eve Charrosin
Job Title: Supportability Engineer
Salary: £ + Benefits - We are booking interviews next week! Please call or email for a slot
Key Skills: Engineering Knowledge, AR&M, Supportability analysis
Join Our Team as a Supportability Engineer and raise Supportability to New Heights!
Are you a meticulous Sustainability engineer, with a passion for precision and excellence? Are you ready to play a pivotal role in ensuring top-tier standards in a global aerospace, defence and security company? Look no further! We invite you to join our team in Bristol and be a key driver of excellence.
What you'll be doing:
- Availability, Reliability and Maintainability (AR&M) analysis and/or Supportability analysis
- Developing AR&M and/or supportability case reports
- Developing reliability block diagrams in support of AR&M modelling
- Supporting stakeholder engagement and attending working groups in support of BAES scope of work for AR&M and/or Supportability analysis
- Identifying opportunities for personal and team development to ensure that the professional capabilities of the business and individual are maintained and improved
- Utilising quality and SH&E management system documentation e.g., process instructions, workmanship standards, risk assessments applicable to Support Engineering
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Supportability Engineer this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the Sustainability engineer, hit that apply button now!
Your skills and experiences:
- Engineering knowledge
- Interpretation of information and analysis to provide reports
- AR&M and/or Supportability analysis experience
- Use of Reliasoft or similar modelling toolsets
- Knowledge of appropriate MOD and civil standards (DEF-Stan 00-600, 00-42, ASD S3000l etc)
In order to be eligible for this role you will need to undergo Security Clearance Background Checks that require you to be a UK resident and UK passport holder.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a sustainability engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.