|Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire||Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Trade Compliance Coordinator
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 + Package
Key Skills: Trade Compliance, Export, Import, Trade, International, Metrics, Ledgers, Reporting, Records, IT Systems, Shipping, Data Management, Spreadsheets, Database, Excel
A Trade Compliance Coordinator is required to play a key role within the International Trade Compliance team performing a variety of tasks to support Import & Exports. You will also be required to keep records up to date, export filing, updating and maintaining journals, ledgers and other records detailing export and import business.
So, what will you be doing as a Trade Compliance Coordinator?
- Ensure compliance under International Trade Regulations for record keeping
- Carry out checks and auditing of all exports and imports on a monthly basis
- International liaison with shipping, keeping record of International Exports versus database entries
- Use in house IT systems for record keeping and accounting
- Maintain awareness and compliance with all regulations governing shipments, receipt and documentation
- Researching and resolving expert and import issues with customers and suppliers
- Provision of monthly metrics on import and exports
- Be the first point of contact for all business travel
What are we looking for in our next Trade Compliance Coordinator?
- Hold previous knowledge/experience in an Export/Shipping department
- Have a good acumen for learning and development with some compliance experience and knowledge of business management processes
- Have a good skill set with data management with the ability to use spreadsheets and databases
- Possess strong knowledge of IT Applications - I.e. Microsoft packages
- Be a strong communicator and have a great attention to detail
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the Trade Compliance Coordinator, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Trade Compliance Coordinator, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.