|Location: Wimborne, Dorset||Salary: £15 - £20 per hour|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Rosie Gillies|
Warehouse Operative urgently required for an electronics manufacturing organisation based in Wimborne who are looking to employ an experienced Storeperson with an in depth knowledge of MRP systems, MS word and MS Excel.
This will be a 6 month contract with a competitive salary on offer to be discussed during the application stage.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Warehouse Operative will include:
- Receive goods into the premises, confirm the accompanying documentation and complete the appropriate receipt records. Deal with discrepancies and notify Buyer/Addressee of arrivals, ensuring a timely transfer.
- Arrange goods - In inspection of nominated inspectors
- Ensure stock items are stored in appropriate locations, taking account of the ESD Policy and Health and Safety considerations
- Liaising with Planners/Buyers and others as required, ensure timely and accurate picking of materials to meet planned build dates and return non-conforming materials to suppliers, where necessary
- Transport goods and other equipment around the premises using forklift truck or other nominated lifting apparatus, with regard for Health and Safety regulations
- Maintain stock record accuracy at all times ensuring perpetual inventory and annual stock checks are completed as required
- Pack equipment and articles ready for dispatch and arrange transportation with nominated couriers
What you need to be the successful Warehouse Operative:
In order to be the successful Warehouse Operative and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following skills:
- Past experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with MRP systems to ensure the accurate receipting of goods and stock movements.
- Must be a competent user of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Positive "can do" attitude
- Good team player
- Flexible approach to work recognising that on occasions extra effort is required to get the job done
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This is a really fantastic opportunity for a Warehouse Operative to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Keywords: Storeperson / Storeman / MRP / Ferndown / Stapehill / Ameysford / Canford
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.