|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £32000 - £34000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
Assistant Quantity Surveyor
City of London
£32,000 to £34,000 + 25 days annual leave, disc. bonus & pension
I have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join a small yet busy construction claims & dispute resolution business at their smart offices in the City of London.
As the Assistant Quantity Surveyor, You'll be shadowing the company director working on a variety of projects, typically with large main contractors across the capital. You're duties as the Assistant Quantity Surveyor will include:
- Traditional pre & post contract QS work
- Preparation of Adjudication documents
- Claim preparation
- Loss & expense preparation
- Preparation of Extension of Time documents
- Attendance of client meetings
- Site visits
- Monitoring progress on sites
This is a great opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor looking for greater responsibility with fantastic one to one support provided by an experienced, Chartered Quantity Surveyor. You'll be working closely with a variety of different clients on multiple projects which promises variety of work.
In return for your experience there's also a competitive salary of up to £34,000, 25 days annual leave, discretionary bonus and support through further education (E.g. MSc Construction Law).
Assistant Quantity Surveyors considering this position will need to have:
- 2-3 years experience in a main contracting or large sub contracting environment
- Live within commutable distance of Central London
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident in a client facing situation
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor looking for an opportunity to join a busy construction claims consultancy with one to one support & training. If you're looking for a new career and you'd like to be considered for this opportunity, Please apply by sending your CV or calling Matt Clegg on 01342 330 539.