|Location: Bristol, England||Salary: £50000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Package!|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Paul Napper|
£45,000 - £65,000 + Excellent Package!
My client is a national top tier main contractor who looking to expand their Design team after being awarded several large contracts up to £50 million.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Design Manager to join their team in Bristol working in a challenging pre-construction and on to site design environment.
They provide great personal development investing in training, mentoring and recognition.
Design Manager Specification:
As Design Manager you will be responsible for:
- The Design Manager will contribute to daily design management providing support to the Senior Design Manager
- Provide support on new build projects within residential - high rise, universities and office buildings
- Review design delivery in line with client requirements
- To work in office and attend projects from South West to South Wales
Design Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum of HNC/HND level in an architecture discipline or equivalent
- Hold chartered membership or working towards
Design Manager Essential skills/competencies:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working with top tier main contractor
- Experienced in construction, pre-construction, monitoring and to manage the design advancement in line with procurement and building requirements
- Great experience with tenders, identifying opportunities and risks
- Produce documents to be sent with tender proposal
- Experience with BIM Software Apps
- BIM Process knowledge
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal to liaise with internal teams and stakeholders