|Location: Bristol, England||Salary: £60000 - £80000 per annum + Car Allowance + Excellent Package!|
|Sector: Design||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Paul Napper||Job Published: 13 days ago|
£60,000 - £80,000 + Car Allowance + Excellent Package!
My client is a national top tier main contractor who looking to expand their Design team after being awarded several large contracts across the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Design Manager to join their team in Bristol working in an exciting pre-construction environment across the most exhilarating retail projects across the UK.
They provide great personal development investing in training, mentoring and recognition.
Design Manager Specification:
As Design Manager you will be responsible for:
- The Design Manager will contribute to daily design management providing support to the Senior Design Manager
- Join a big engaging work team involved in the pre-construction stage on several different retail projects
- Investigate and evaluation tenders and offering improved solutions which please the client, while recognising risks
- Prepare and examine the design programmes with other teams, consultants and contractors
- Advance the design during the construction phase implanting yourself inside the design team to ensure information is synchronised appropriately
- Provide support on new retail projects
- Review design delivery in line with client requirements
- To work in office based in Bristol on projects all over the UK
Design Manager Essential skills/competencies:
- Retail project experience
- Ability to work in a team or alone
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working with top tier main contractor(ideally)
- Experienced in construction, pre-construction, monitoring and to manage the design advancement in line with procurement and building requirements
- Great experience with tenders, identifying opportunities and risks
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal to liaise with internal teams and stakeholders
Design Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum of HNC/HND level in a construction or design discipline or equivalent
Please get in contact on 01342 330577 or email