|Location: Kent||Salary: attractive salary and package|
|Sector: Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Brogan McPake|
Health and Safety Manager - Rail
London & South East - Remote / Flexible working
** Attractive salary and package on offer - please contact me to discuss **
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Health & Safety Manager to join a leading Rail contractor on high profile rail project in the South East.
As the Health & Safety Manager, you'll be responsible for implementing and maintaining modern health, safety and Environmental policies.
- Providing advice on best practice for health, safety and environmental practices
- Undertaking site inspections, ensuring the projects are fully compliant
- Providing quick, effective solutions to all health & safety related matters and queries
- Investigate accidents / incidents
- Supplier, customer and client liaison
- Draft CPP, WPP and TBS document
- NEBOSH diploma or equivalent essential
- AIEMA / IEMA / CIEEM or other enviromental tickets
- Internal Auditor qualification
- Network Rail ICI
- CSCS card (preferred)
- PTS (preferred)
- Rail background and experience
The successful Health & Safety Manager (rail) will need to have a backgroud within Rail, and must have proven experience within Health, Safety and Environmental management. You'll need excellent communication skills, a passion for maintaining strong safety procedures and confident when putting across your ideas and practices into effect.
If you are interested in the Rail Health & Safety Manager role send your CV or get in contact with Brogan on 01342 330 532 ASAP for more information.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.