|Location: Normanton||Salary: Up to £22500.00 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Power & Utilities||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Hannah Vincent||Job Published: 28 days ago|
HR Assistant needed for a multinational utilities organisation based in Normanton who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded HR Assistant that takes pride in their work. The HR Assistant will provide administrative support to the business and will be the first point of contact for the provision of advice on day-to-day HR practices, procedures and policies.
The successful candidate would desirably have experience of HR administrative processes and a level 3 CIPD qualification.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the HR Assistant will include:
- Be the first point of contact for the HR team on the contract
- Assist with various employee queries
- Ensure all absence for the contract is logged on the HR system, and maintained as appropriate, and coordinate the return-to-work interview process, ensuring RTW forms are completed for all sickness absences
- Process payroll changes, such as amends notification and leavers
- Ensure all changes to contracts are reflected in SAP through liaison with the Shared Services Centre, including change of working hours, change of working patterns and annual leave entitlements
- Manage and administer the DBS process for the contract
- Assist in the production of HR reporting requirements including running the monthly reports from SAP and production of HR statistics
- Take notes of all HR related meetings, such as investigation meetings, disciplinary and grievance hearings, absence management meetings and the monthly and quarterly HR management meetings
- Produce letters as required for various meetings, pay awards, leavers and TUPE situations
- Maintain the ID badge system and ensure all new starters are issued with an ID badge
- Follow up on all probation and induction matters
- Undertake referrals to Posturite as required
- Assist with social value activities on the contract, such as work experience and mock interviews
- Assist the HR Manager as required with HR related projects
- Any other reasonable management request
What experience you need to be the successful HR Assistant:
- Experience of HR administrative processes and systems
- Experience of interpreting HR policies
- Experience of working autonomously and exercising own judgements within set parameters
- Experience of dealing with confidential and sensitive information, ensuring GDPR compliance
- Experience of note taking
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a HR Assistant to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.