|Salary: £65000 - £75000 per annum + + car allowance + package
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls, Planning, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure
|Contact: Matt Lilburn
|Job Published: 15 days ago
A great opportunity has arisen for a Senior Planning Engineer to join the civil engineering division of a leading name in UK main contracting on a recently won project based in Coventry.
The Senior Planning Engineer will be site based on an exciting infrastructure scheme which is valued circa £200m and comprises of enabling works and infrastructure works.
The Senior Planning Engineer will play a pivotal role in the successful delivery of the project. They will work closely with the Project Director and be responsible for overseeing the construction programme and ensuring it is communicated to the site team.
- Hold a construction related qualification - HND / HNC /Degree
- Possess strong site based planning experience
- Preferably have a background in civil engineering / construction
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid understanding of construction techniques and processes.
This is a top opportunity for a Senior Planning Engineer with a background in construction / civil engineering to join the growing team of a £1bn turnover main contractor. They will be provided with a great working environment, no limits on career progression, the support of an experienced and approachable team and a competitive starting salary & package.
- Starting salary of between £65-75,000 per annum
- Annual car allowance of £6,000
- Life assurance
- Private medical
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Plus other great benefits
If you are looking for a new career challenge in planning and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 65309.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.