|Location: Warwickshire||Salary: £65000 - £78000 per annum + Car/Travel, Pension, Heathcare & package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
Senior Quantity Surveyor (Change Manager)
£65,000 to £78,000 + car/travel & package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a leading main contractor delivering a major infrastructure project in the West Midlands. The Senior Quantity Surveyor will join their growing Change Team and be supporting a number of teams across the multi-billion pound, high profile and complex project which will change the lives of people travelling across the country for years to come.
Once settled, The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be given the opportunity to split their time between the site office and remote working. You'll be will working closely with other surveyors at various stages of their career and focusing your efforts on change management across the project. Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring subcontract activities, measuring and responding accordingly
- Undertake various analyses using the construction programme
- Prepare the procurement programme and develop it's strategy
- Draft and negotiate contracts (NEC)
- Prepare, submit and negotiate on claims where required
- Assist with the preparation of delay & disruption programmes
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be offered long term secured worked in the region on an exciting, high profile project that utilises the latest construction technology and processes. They are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor with previous experience of working on large civil engineering, infrastructure or utilities projects alongside a solid understanding of the NEC contract and good communication skills.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be working for a top tier main contractor with no limits on career progression, the support of a forward thinking and experienced team and a generous salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of £65,000 to £78,000
- Car or Travel allowance (£4,000 to £5,000)
- 26 days annual leave
- Contributory Pension
- Private healthcare
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
- Flexible working policy (home/office split)
If you are looking for a new opportunity as a Senior Quantity Surveyor and the position above sounds of interest then get in touch with Matt Clegg at Gold Group today.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.