|Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Sector: Construction, Engineering, Highways & Highways Electricals, Rail & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ashleigh Hicks|
Senior Structural Engineer
About the Senior Structural Engineer Position
Gold Group is currently recruiting for a Structural Engineer to join an expanding up and coming business in the Nottingham area. This opportunity is an excellent step forward for a Structural Engineer looking for a more prominent position in a progressive team.
A great deal of their project work is within the construction and refurbishment industry, but our client will also expect the successful Senior Structural Engineer to have worked on a fair few commercial projects too.
We are looking for an IStructE engineer who has retained their "hands-on" technical ability and is looking for a step up in their career.
Must haves for the Senior Structural Engineer
* Candidates must have a proven track record of UK based projects within a top UK consultancy as well as being chartered with either the ICE or IStructE.
* 4 years' experience managing a small team of engineers is required.
* Experience designing and detailing concrete, steel, masonry and timber.
* Ability to work and analyse 2D/3D projects / Chartered or near Chartered (ICE/IStructE)
* Passion for advising junior engineers, and ensuring their development.
* Ability to manage a small team throughout a project's life cycle.
* Ability to manage several projects at once.
The successful candidate will be a conscientious, detail-orientated individual capable of driving forward a team of young engineers. This position is ideal for an experienced engineer to act as a project lead and develop professionally whilst answering to the director of the structural team.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.