|Location: Aylesford, Kent||Salary: £38000 - £41000 per annum|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Andriana Panayi||Job Published: 13 days ago|
Key Duties for the Site Agent:
* Implement the relevant requirements of the company's Health, Safety and Environmental Procedures and Guidance.
* Ensure that all plant and equipment deployed on the Network complies with current health and safety legislative requirements.
* Reporting all health and safety incidents involving client's and Supply Chain staff to the Network Team Managers.
* Ensure compliance with the client's Environmental Management System with regard to day-to-day operational activities.
* Monitor scheme construction programmes, including resources, in liaison with IDT Managers and IDT Construction leads.
* Review the drawings and specification to identify errors and omissions and seek to resolve with the IDT Manager and Design Lead.
* Liaise with site supervisors on site and ensure all works are in accordance with the specification and to the contract drawings.
* Conduct and record on-going interim physical measurements during works and upon works completion.
* To learn and eventually become conversant with contract conditions.
* Maintain records, and use these to manage and control resources.
* Communicate with the IDT Manager, the Construction Manager and the Commercial Manager issues of non-conformances and contractual correspondence.
* Ensure that comprehensive records are maintained.
* Maintain records of work related discussions with the HA / design team.
* Review and approve site documentation.
* Keep abreast of developments throughout the client's business.
* Adherence to client's policies and procedures.
Essentials for the Site Agent:
* Previous experience with working on the highways
* Previous experience with managing teams of operatives
* HNC/HND in construction or similar
* Full clean UK Drivers license
* Competent with IT
* Team Player
* Execellent Communication skills
Desirables for the Site Agent:
* Class 2 drivers license
* SMSTS / SSSTS
If you are interested, please get in touch as they are looking to get you started ASAP.