|Location: London||Salary: £70000 - £110000 per annum + car, bonus, package|
|Sector: Construction, Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Lilburn|
An Associate Director is currently required by a key client of our based in Central London. They will join a specialist consultancy who offer construction advice to leading names in the construction industry.
Based in Central London the Associate Director will work on a variety of commissions, providing their clients who are predominantly main contactors with Forensic/Delay Planning services.
The Associate Director will be involved on exciting projects that cover a broad range of build sectors across the Capital, providing them with a healthy and varied workload.
Duties will include; providing the analysis of delay and disruption events, providing delay impact analysis programmes and associated documentation to substantiate additional time and the effect of compensation events, schedule/programme analysis, assessing delay and disruption damages.
- A strong Construction Planning background
- Experience in Forensic Planning / Delay Analysis
- Solid understanding of construction and its techniques
- Experience within Civils, Construction or Infrastructure sectors
- Strong user of Primavera P6 / Asta Powerproject software
- Strong knowledge of different forms of contracts including JCT and NEC
- First class communication skills
- Ideally hold a degree in Construction Law
On offer is a competitive basic salary of between £90-110,000 per annum plus an attractive benefits package that includes pension, healthcare, life assurance, private medical, travel expenses, 35 days holiday and other benefits.
If you are seeking a new career challenge and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please forward your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 940909.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.