|Location: Lincoln, Lincolnshire||Salary: £60000 - £85000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlie Ringer|
Commercial Lead needed - Permanent Position - Based in Lincoln
Are you a Commercial Lead experienced across a commercial and contractual management function? Do you have experience working with Contracts and Bids? If so I have a fantastic opportunity for a Market leading Network Operations and Cyber Security Company based in Lincoln
Main duties for the successful Commercial Lead:
- Support negotiation and implement amendments to existing contracts and newly agreed contracts
- Effective delivery of new business activity, within project teams, supporting and managing all commercial aspects of proposals
- Key point of contact for all commercial and contractual issues for the project.
- Manage to resolution Commercial escalations.
- Build, develop and evolve relationships with the customers.
- Work with both Engineering and Operations team to support commercial awareness and processes are followed and maintained.
- Maintain and identify improvements for Commercial processes.
- Work closely with Supply Chain Leads and team.
- Support Senior Commercial Manager (UK) in objectives and tasking.
Required Skills for the successful Commercial Lead
- Understanding of terms & conditions, and how they work within a project environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally on all commercial matters.
- Numeracy skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Flexibility and proven ability to achieve demanding deadlines.
Desired skills for the successful Commercial Lead
- Experience of UK export Control and US International Trade in Arms legislation would also be an advantage.
- A Degree/CIPS/A Levels/ONC or similar qualifications and/or experience preferably in business related subjects, Contracts Law or Law.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills, capable of working with senior management at all levels, while planning, executing and coordinating bid work, negotiations and active contract management
- Exposure dealing effectively with competing priorities and deadlines, and able to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
Please note that the successful candidate must be eligible for Security Clearance
If you are interested in this position please apply today!