|Location: Acton||Salary: £450 - £500 per day|
|Sector: Construction, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 11 days ago|
Senior General Foreman (Nights)
£450 to £500 per day
A long term contract opportunity has arisen for a Senior General Foreman to join a leading main contractor building a launch site for two tunnel boring machines (TBMs) as part of the HS2 programme. You'll be working on the night shifts, starting in Mid January 2022.
The Senior General Foreman will be responsible for:
- Supervising directly employed and subcontract labour across the site on works relating to the construction the TBM launch site
- Manage and coordinate site activities in accordance with the programme
- Review all daily outputs and report to both the Works Manager and Construction Manager
- Ensure a high quality product is being delivered
- Work closely with the TBM engineers
The Senior General Foreman will need to have a degree or HND in Civil Engineering, excellent communication skills and previous experience working for a main contractor on a major infrastructure project.
This is a long term contract opportunity with a day rate of £450 to £500 per day and falls INSIDE of the IR35 regulations. You'll be required to work most weekends and occasional weekdays.
To apply, get in touch with Matt Clegg at Gold Group today.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.